Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ants in my Pants

To say I am anxious is an understatement.  As I mentioned yesterday, I think that soon I will know what my next steps will be when it comes to my treatment.  It is driving me a little crazy.....well alot crazy.  So far it has been a good week health wise and I made it to church tonight.  YAY ME!  I felt like I could make it and I did.  And I can't help but think when I went it was for a reason and it was.  Our lesson was from Acts, and the man healed after 40 years of being a crippled.  What an awesome story of God's power and His work.  The miracle of the healing was wonderful for the man but the blessing and praises that ensued from all the others that witnessed it was the more amazing part.  All the people praised the LORD when they saw what had happen and it gathered a crowd.  Pastor Billie mentioned the blessings in our life and do we let them show so that others can be blessed by our blessings.  If we short our self a blessing we may be shorting someone else the witness of our blessing.
Thru all that I am going thru and the uncertainty of my future, I know that the process is a blessing.  Yes, a blessing.  God for some reason chose me to carry this burden and to share it with others and that is what I am doing thru this blog and the testimony I give to others when I have the opportunity.  If God has blessed me ....I wanna tell it.  If God has blessed you ......you should tell it.  It may bless someone else and you know what else ....it helps others to see that God is REAL.  I so many times think that people don't see God as REAL ....but He IS!  He is actively working in our lives and if you see it and know it share it with someone so that can feel it, see it and know it too.
So HOW HAS GOD BLESSED YOU TODAY?  something to think about huh?  And if He blessed you did you thank HIM and then tell someone about it.
He woke me up this morning,  He gave me strength to go into work to help really quickly for a survey, He gave me strength for my mom and myself to go shop a little and then He gave me strength to get to church.  My appetite has been good the past couple of days and I feel rested.  (My eyes are getting heavy right now though).  God is blessing and He still provides me with peace.  So now there's a blessing that I needed to remember and it just came in writing the Blog.  PEACE.....God gives me peace that will calm that anxiety down huh.....peace, peace wonderful peace.  What a wonderful God!  A peaceful full of blessings God.  LOVE YOU GOD, LOVE YOU JESUS, AND LOVE YOU HOLY SPIRIT.  YOU ARE AWESOME AS ALWAYS.

KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP LOOKING UP

LOVE YOU ALL    TAMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment