Thursday, May 19, 2011

That's So Random!

I really don't have that much to say but alot of random stuff going on.  The last couple of days have actually been good and I seem to be getting a little more content with sitting and doing things at home.  I don't feel the need to go somewhere everyday which is good for David because how many times can you go to Walmart in one week.  My trips out consist of Walmart, Food Lion and Lowes cause they have carts I can ride.  (lol).  I do make it to KMart now and then but it is small enough and I am not in there usually long enough to get tired walking.  Church is also a welcome break and then there is the trip here and there to pick up something from some random store that I make with David.  Other than that my day is spent in my house.  Today I have washed a load of clothes, folded a load (that I left in the dryer) and now I will fold the load I washed.  I might get into the spare bedroom to start cleaning.  (notice I said Might)

We are getting Olga again this summer.  (That may surprise you but Maggie and David are sure we can handle it, so she will come again.)  If you don't know Olga .....she is Maggie's Belarusian summer sister.  She is 11 years old and this will be her 3rd year here.  She will be here for 6 weeks starting June 14.  I am sure that will be an adventure.  Don't know what she will think about me and my condition.  I guess we shall see.

On a good note, I no longer have to shave my legs....just figured that out today.  (Yay)

On a better note, my short term disability policy has been checked and my paperwork will be completed shortly and that will be a good thing cause I was getting a little concern about financial things.  I actually put one hand in the air to praise the Lord when I was on the phone with the lady cause she made me so happy. 

God is working and He is providing and will continue to provide. 

That's all for now.  told you it was random.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment