Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good Night

Good Night my Sweet Jesus,

Everyday you hold my hand,
Everyday you see my tears,
Everyday you hear my cries,
Everyday you calm my fears,

Everyday I'm filled with praise,
Everyday I say your name,
Everyday I'm more amazed,
At the mention of your name.

In the morning, when I rise,
Jesus, Jesus by my side,
And in the evening when I lay,
Jesus, Jesus is my guide.

Off to dreams, or to sleepy lands
Never let me leave your hands
Jesus, Jesus, you have your plans,
In you I trust, In you I stand.

Good Night my Father, Son and Spirit,  Thank you for a good day to live for you.  Help me to see the good in each day.  Thank you for the strength you give me each and every day.  Help me to keep my EYES on you and when my focus starts to strays Help me Dear Lord point them back your way.  God I love you and trust you so.  Thank you for all the blessings that flow.  God, you are AWESOME! 

Feeling a little poetic tonight.  Not necessary good at it but this is how the words are flowing tonight.  Love you all!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment