Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day by day

Good Afternoon,
Maybe I have my problem with logging into this blog figured out.  I got in this afternoon anyway.  YAY!
 I wish I could say my life has been all sunshine and roses lately and that I have been Mrs. Positive but I can't say that.  I must admit that I am probably letting God down a little lately and I ask Him to forgive me.  It gets a little tough some days to see the sunshine or to see God in all this and I let the blues get the best of me.  I start crying for no reason it seems sometimes and other times it is for reasons.  Please pray for me to stop letting negative thoughts take over.  God has been so good to me and I know He is here all the time.  I know He is working even now and although I know this I can't plant it in my head.  I can't quite keep it there.  I know He can heal me, I know He could do this today, tomorrow or a year from now.  I also know He may choose not to heal me and while I pray His will Be Done.  I haven't quite come to the acceptance of His Will.  Not of His complete Will.  Maybe that's my issue.  I have to come into acceptance of His Complete Will and realize that It may not and probably will not happen over night, over weeks or months even.  I love God that much I do know.  I know that He is my Savior, My redeemer, My Deliverer, My Provider, My Healer, My All in All.  He is an Awesome God and He Loves ME so much.  Oh, that I could love Him as much as He loves me.  I am sorry if this is a little bit deep for you but if it touches you in any way......please pray for me.  Pray for the positive vibe to start back flowing, pray for my trust in God to increase, Pray for me to take it one day at a time knowing that God WILL provide the manna I need for each day.  Pray for me on Wednesday....
I go back to Duke on Wednesday for them to check this drain that is in my side.  Please remember me that day.  I think that is partly the reason why I am so weepy.....uncertainty and fear.  And that is the opposite of trust and belief in God.  That  is temporary atheism.  I don't wanna not believe in God.  I wanna trust and believe 24/7.  Please Pray with me!!!!  Thanks

Tammy

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment