Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Dafys of Thanks - Day 3

Today I give thanks for my daughter.  Twelve years ago today I had her at Johnston Memorial Hospital.  I wasn't completely prepared for how much my life would change but it has all been for the better.  She has brought sunshine in my life from the very first day of her being here.  I remember walking down to the old nursery and getting her one morning while I was still in the hospital from having her and crying the whole way back because I was so happy.  The past 12 years have been GREAT.  Maggie is beautiful inside and out.  She loves school and loves people.  Yes, she has a few she doesn't care that much for but for the most part she gets along well with everyone and can make a friend quickly.  She is definitely my singing/riding companion.  We pretty much like the same type of music.  I know she will continue to make me proud.  My prayer for Maggie is that God will always watch over her and protect her.  That He will never leave her and continue to bless her through out her whole life.  She is more His child than mine and I know He will do all of the above.  I thank God He gave me Maggie.  Her presence in my life is incomparable.  So Maggie - thanks for being a Great Daughter.  I love you so much more than you will ever know.  I pray that you will always follow God's leading and listen for His voice in your life.  I pray that you have a wonderful day and a wonderful life.  And just as if I am not already crying I will add the words to a song that makes me cry.  "Like My Mother Does".  Well maybe I won't write them out.  I will just picture you singing it.  Love you Chick! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment