Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days Of Thanks - Day 6

Thank you God for the gift of Sleep.  Yes, I definitely took advantage of sleep yesterday and last night.  As my mom would say...yesterday I wasn't worth a "plug nickel".    I woke up, I napped in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening and then I even went to sleep early.  I must have needed it because I didn't wake up feeling bad this morning.  Sometimes if I sleep too much I feel worse but not yesterday or today.  Yay for sleep, for rest and for time to just kick back and do absolutely nothing.  Now, lets see if I can get motivated to do something today.  At least it is Sunday and I get to go to church and that is enough to get me motivated.  I love going to worship my God and my Savior. 

Hope you get to church somewhere today.  It will do your body and soul good. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment