Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 5

Today I am thankful for HEAT.  Yes, Heat.  This chemo makes me colder than I have ever been.  And combine that with a shot that I have to get on the Friday after I have chemo, then heat is my friend.  The shot makes my body sore pretty much all over.  I have bone aches, muscle aches, etc and heat makes it better.  So here I sit in my recliner with a heating pad on my back and an electric blanket laid across me.  Yes, I am nice and toasty.  The heat is also working quite well in our house.  I did venture down with Maggie and her friends to the WMBC yard sale....and it was very cold out there....so back home we came sausage biscuits in hand.  So thank you God for Heat. The heat from the sun, the heat from the furnace, the heat from my blanket......YAY GOD!  Couple that with a good movie and I am set this morning for a bit.  Nanny McPhee just went off and now it is time for Mary Poppins. 

The house is clean so there is not much on my agenda for today.  We have a 50th anniversary party for David's parents this afternoon, along with the WMBC harvest sale and auction tonight.  Other than that I think I will just chill Or should I say stay warm LOL.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment