Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 19

Today I am thankful for my in laws.  Yes, my in laws.  They have hearts of gold and would do anything for you.  Faye, my mother in law is a great Grandma to Maggie and encourages me to keep on trucking.  I see her love for me and my family on a regular basis.  I thank God for her.  Faye and myself are kinda like minded when it comes to crying.  I don't know which of us will cry first sometimes at sad movies or sad conversations.  My father in law Phillip will always be there for me...I know that without a doubt.  If something came up at home and David wasn't here I know I could call on him and he would be here without delay.  Thank God for him and for him being such a great grandaddy to my daughter.  My brother in law Dan has a heart for all that are in need.  Sometimes his concern for others doesn't benefit him but he puts others first and I know without a doubt that there isn't much he would not do for Maggie and my family.  Heather, Wade, Connor and Samuel bring smiles to my face.  Heather checks on me regularly and I know they would be there too if I should ever need them.  Lots of people post problems with their in laws and can't get along with them but that is not me.  I love them and they love me.  It is Great to know this love is always there.  Thank you Wright family for being there for Maggie, David and myself.  We love you! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment