Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 23

Today my thanks is for Food.  Yes I am thankful for this today because my child has been home all day long and I have not once heard her say ''I'm Hungry".  There are chips here, drinks here, we went out for lunch and we will probably go to Mickey D's before church.  It is really kinda of funny when she is hungry because she can go from one train of thought to another in like 5 seconds and that next train she jumps on may be the hungry one.  And once on that train, she will ride it and let you know she is hungry until you feed her.  (She will shoot me if she reads this).  So yes today I am thankful for food.  I am also thankful that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will have Stuffing (yea)  .... I have already done a trial run with Stove Top Stuffing and I was successful eating it so I should be o.k. tomorrow when I get the real thing.  It is my absolute favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving.  Chemo has changed my taste buds and although it has been 3 weeks since I had chemo I still have things I can't eat due to my taste buds.  But I know tomorrow.  Stuffing will be there and so will my Aunt Linda's Pineapple cake .... Yay!  So thank you Lord for food. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment