Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 14

I listed a couple of days of thanks earlier but stopped short of doing the 14th day.  So Here it is.  Thank you God for the gift of Prayer.  Those that are answered and those unanswered.  Just to be able to talk it out with you brings peace.  To say I am praying for you brings reassurance to those who request it that you care for them and that you will pray for them because of your love for them.  Jesus prayed to you and He was heard because of His reverent submission.  Oh Dear God, I truly thank you for this gift.  I have bowed my head, fell to my knees and even bowed low to the floor at times praying to you.  I know you hear me and will answer in your time and in your way.  I may not understand your answer or even see it in this lifetime but God I know you hear it and you care.  So I will continue to pray.  To offer my praises to you, to offer my thanks to you, to acknowledge your awesomeness, to pray for others and to even request things for myself.  In all of my prayers God I ask You Will Be Done on earth as it is in heaven.  God you are my Father and you know what is best.  THANK YOU For allowing me to take it to you through your Son, Jesus Christ. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment