Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 10

Thank you God for the ability to speak.  I will have to admit that the reason I am writing this is that I truly thank God that He is in my life and that I don't feel the need to use the language that others use when they are speaking.  I overheard someone this morning as they were walking with a child to the car using 4 letters words.  The adult was evidently upset at something the child did and said several things to the kid and even one that included God's name in it.  I guess because of my upbringing, my morals and the presence of God in my life I have never been one that felt the need to use such language.  I have often told my daughter that you can say the same thing without using such words.  It really breaks my heart sometimes to hear the way kids are spoken to and know that that is what they face everyday.  So today I thank God for the ability to speak and for the conviction in my heart to not use bad words to convey my message.  I think it would definitely hurt my witness to others.  Nope I am not perfect, don't claim to be but I do know that if I feel something is wrong then I shouldn't do it. 

That's it for the day!  Don't know if I will be able to post for the next 2 days or not on my blog so don't worry about me.  Just might not have an internet signal. 

Love you all

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment