Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 24 (Thanksgiving Day)

Dear God,

Today I am thankful for all you have blessed me with.  I can not imagine my life without you so with that said the very first thing I am thankful for is YOU!  I thank you for all you have done in my life.  For creating me, for loving me, for guiding me and for listening to me.  I thank you for your Son who died for me.  That is the greatest gift of all - thank you for that and for Him.  Thank you for the Holy Spirit and the way it guides, directs, and speaks in my life.  I know that Father, Son and Spirit are one but yet you are separate in ways.  Thank you for your presence. 

Thank you God for my family.  Thank you for my mom!  You couldn't have picked a better one for me but that is how you are. Thank you for my husband - we have our ups and downs but after all this time we are still together and I thank you God for your part in that.  Thank you for my daughter - perhaps the 2nd greatest gift you have ever given me after the gift of your Son.  I love her so much Dear God and I ask that you always stay by her side.  Guide her and lead her, shelter her in your loving arms always, be there when I can't.  Always surround her with people that love and support her.  Thank you for my brothers. - I know they love me and would do anything for me.  We don't see each other that much but my life would be less blessed without them and their families.  Thank you for my 2 nieces Brittany and Heather - oh How I love these girls.  They were like my daughters before I had one of my own.  I would do anything for them also and I know they love me.  They have always brought smiles to my face and continue to do so even though they are older now.  God bless Brittany and Heather - help them to make right decisions in their lives.  Keep them safe and show them you love.  Thank you for my nephews - Brandon, Connor and Sam - they put smiles on my face also.  They are God given and I love them too.  Thank you for my in laws and the support they give my me and my family.  Thank you for my friends - the ones from work, from church, from school and others I have met along the way.  They also bring smiles, support and are people you can lean on when times get tough.  Thank you for my aunts, uncles and cousins.  God you put my family together and I thank you for doing an awesome job.  You picked a great one out for me!  Thank you for my grandparents that are with you now.  I know that my life would not be the same without their influence in my life.  Their love for You they passed on to me and for that I am thankful. 
If I keep listing I am gonna forget some one-  So thank you God for every person you have placed in my life.  Even the ones that have hurt me.  They were there for a reason and they made me stronger by learning to depend on you more thru the pain.  Thank you for opportunities to Praise You!  Thank you for every day I live - I now realize every day is a gift from you.  I wished everyone saw each day that way.  God you are Awesome, mighty and strong.  You are my Refuge, my strength, my provider, my deliverer, my healer and my guide.  Thank you for all you provisions.  The roof over my head, the car I drive, the clothes I wear, the food I eat, everything.  I have nothing apart from you! 
Thank you God!  Your daughter loves you!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment