Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 8

Today I am thankful for the gift of sight.  As I look around I see the beautiful colors everywhere.  I was reminded of this gift this morning as I looked at my red roses.  They are so pretty in the fall.  Then I looked and saw the pink ones and thought ... well they are pretty too.  This weekend while going to church I noticed the red trees lining the parking lot.  The weather forecasters are saying we are entering our peak fall colors right here in our area now.  Oh how I love fall colors and fall clouds.  They are beautiful.  So I thank God for the gift of sight so that I can see His glorious creations.  How Great He Is!  And the best use that I will ever get from my gift of sight will be the DAY IS SEE HIS GLORIOUS FACE!  For that I can't wait.  So get out there and enjoy God's beauty today.  It's gonna be a beautiful one! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment