Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Day 15

So Today I am thankful for Christmas music.  Yes, it is music again but I love it.  And Christmas music is the BEST!  I love it all.  Preparing for the cantata at church, singing songs in my car, radio stations that play it nonstop.  YAY... Keep it coming.  From Winter Wonderland, to Sleigh ride, to Silver Bells and even Blue Christmas.  Then there's The Little Drummer Boy, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Noel, and as of last year when I added a new awesome song to my list the Hallelujah Chorus.  I love the kid christmas songs, the pop christmas songs, the religious songs....I love them all.  There is very few that I don't like to be honest with you!  So if you pass me on the highway and I am singing with all that I have .... it's probably christmas music.  If Maggie is with me, it may be something else but I even get her to sing along with me sometimes.  That's all folks!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment